Friday, December 16, 2011

What You Can Learn In The Outdoors

    There are different things that we all use on a day to day basis to try and help us cope. There is a place and a way to find what it is your looking for a real simple place. It's a place I go for peace and to get clarity and to communicate with the one I can depend on when no one else can fit the bill. Even sometimes I might not understand his ways but because I trust him things tend to work out for my betterment even if at that time it hurts. Everything happens for a reason. The answer is I go to the the outdoors whether I am in a blind or in a tree stand or just walking or sitting on the ground. Check it out there are several reasons why this place helps with everyday life. 

1. Peaceful---When there is peace there is clarity of mind. Often times we are our worst judge and our own best friend. But when you practice positivism in your life this becomes more substantial. 

2. Life -----When your out in the outdoors you see life and how it operates if you approach it with an open heart and mind you begin to see that what ever your situation it's really not as bad as it seems and there is a way out but because we become so hard on ourselves we fail to see the true reality of a situation and sometimes it is an easy fix.

3. fresh Air--- Fresh air cleanses from the inside brings a calming of nerves and makes the senses more aware. My grandpa told me once that  if you go to the outdoors and listen to whats around you the very answers that you are looking for can be found. 

I take along with me certain Bible scriptures with me when out in the outdoors. Now whether you are a believer or not you have to agree that there are certain scriptures that bring you peace and encouragement. I challenge you to search the bible and let scriptures that help you on your journey bring you peace and understanding. My final thought for today is GET TO THE OUTDOORS and find your peace and don't forget to take a young person with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment