Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Humble yourself daily

Humble yourself daily before The Lord and He will lift you up-James 4:10.

    Many times in life we forget about the simple things in life but those are the things that keep us and the very thing that made us. I as well as many others take for granted, OUR FREEDOM our LIBERTY our LIFE the very AIR that we breath. We often times waist most of our day murmuring and complaining but seeing others less fortunate help me see that the ""big problem I thought I had became so small. So what our home is in foreclosure; what about the family who don't have anything right now. Sometimes as humans we can be so selfish that it's sickening. I heard a politician the other day bet another politician on national TV 10k why can't you give that away you pampas fool what arrogance this guy has. If we learn to humble ourselves daily this would push this country and individuals further along in life. Sorry if this sounds like a rant but SOMEONE needs to speak up and say something (There is plenty doing so) but maybe this little blog post might get read by someone and it clicks. If we all do our part it would help in sooooo many ways. I know a guy who one day I hope I get the honor to meet. He lives in TN. a hunting friend of mine. Despite what he is going through he still sees it as a duty not an obligation to give food from his garden without asking for anything in return. A>R>K--------- you wanna change the world theres your answer A, Random act of Kindness...........A>R>K.

No comments:

Post a Comment