Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Success VS Happiness pt.1

Happiness vs Success a lot of folk have trouble with the difference between the two when they let there whole life revolve around money thinking it's making them happy but it's not so that's why they search and search and can never seem to find it; true happiness that is. The reason is there are to many options for people with a lot of money. I explained to an individual that being rich should not just be encompassed with how much money an individual has but the smile and the peace of mind he/she wakes up with in the morning. We all have our problems 9 times outta 10 they are money related. This is why this country and so many marriages and relationships are in trouble. EVERYONE wants that extra dollar. Why? to get more stuff that you don't have room for? To get a head of the next person? to gain the edge over a neighbor to "keep up with the Jones's"? Whats the purpose of that? a waste of precious time and resources. 

      I find my priorities become different as I get older. This is the reason why most times you can find me in the outdoors walking, hunting or fishing with my family. I find that true happiness can only come when your happy with yourself and your life. Each one of us have different ways or means of happiness. One thing to be able to find happiness is to be honest with yourself--- be true to yourself. If you know me personally you know that being with my family (wife and kids) and being in the outdoors is what brings me happiness. Having money is a good thing don't get me wrong but shouldn't a persons life revolve around things that has sustenance? or should a persons world revolve around materialistic things that fade or parish or could become non-existent at the drop of a dime. Sure I would love a new truck but the one I have now runs, needs a lil work but still gets me where I need to go. 


     We have a show called March's Outdoor Adventures and it is based on the finer things in life.... God, Family, Friends and the Outdoors the true finer things of life. Success is getting what you want, happiness is being happy with what you get. Stay happy my friends and get to the outdoors.









1 comment:

  1. Great post MOA! It is great to see more & more people learning what the ultimate goal in life is.... HAPPINESS. Sounds like you have figured it out!

    ReplyDelete